html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 18, 2017

Tranquil Tulips, Banners for You & Daisy Delight DSP
My card today is the combination of the Tranquil Tulips and Banners for You stamp sets with the Daisy Delight DSP.

The Tranquil Tulips stamp set is a Hostess set that you can get for just $10.00 when you place an order for $150.00 or more.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Wisteria Wonder layers are 5 1/4 x 4 and 4 1/4 x 3 1/4.
  • The Daisy Delight DSP pieces are 3 3/4 x 3 and 3 3/4 x 2.
  • The Whisper White layer is 4 x 3, and I rounded two of the corners.
  • I stamped the tulips with Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Night of Navy inks.
  • The 3/8" Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon covered the seam where the two pieces of dsp met.
  • I used the Banners for You and the Bunch of Banners framelits for my words.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.  

We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer.  Proverbs 16:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment