html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fashionable Hearts Flower Punch Art


OK, don't you just love this  simply unique, and very lovely card!!
I wish I could take credit for it, really can't though.  I saw this idea on Connie Babbert's blog.  To see her card and all the supplies she used, please visit her site:  http://inkspiredtreasures.com/cards/fashionable-hearts-flower-punch-art.
This card is a possibility for my Hearts & Flowers class coming January 28, Feb 4, 7 & 9.  If you live in or around Graham, NC, I would love to have you join us. Also, I welcome your thoughts and comments on this pretty card. 
You can sign up for the class via my email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or by phone:  336-538-4996.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment