html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mommy & Me Class Build-a-Bear

We made this card in my Mommy & Me class today, and all the girls (and Moms) seemed to have a good time.  My friends, Jenny Sutton, a first grade teacher, and Donna Becker, a former elementary school teacher taught the class so I could spend time helping my grandaughter, Gracie.  As it turned out, Gracie didn't need any help.  All the kids did a fantastic job.   The Build-a-Bear (BAB) die is a great go-to for any projects, and especially with little girls.  The inside of the card is actually a little booklet, and the girls stamped images from Beary Best Friends and colored them.  I am looking forward to hosting another Mommy & Me class in the future.  The date is to be determined, and I will post it on my blog soon.
Supplies:  BAB die and BAB dies for clothes and shoes.  I used red glitter cardstock for her shoes skirt and rose.  Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip cardstock and Pretty in Pink DSP for the front of the card. 
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment