html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 2, 2012

Simple Flower


Isn't this a beautiful card, and you can use it for almost any occasion, except, maybe not for a man's birthday, huh? 
I made this card using the Simple Flower embosslit, and you can find it on the clearance rack, while supplies last, for just $4.79.  The other supplies I used to make this card are:
Stamps:  Blessings from Heaven, (page 161)
Paper:    Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight cardstock (pages 177-180)
Ink:  Basic Black and Daffodil Delight (pages 177-180)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Simple Flower, Little Leaves, (page 224) , and Beautiful Wings Embosslit, (page 216), Brads (page 199), Mat Pack and Paper Piercer (page 207), Sponge (page 203), Scalloped Edge Punch (page 211), and you can also find this punch on the clearance rack. and Old Olive stripped grosgrain ribbon (retired).

All page numbers listed refer to the 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog.  Don't have a 2011-12 catalog, not a problem, to view on-line,  just click here  then let me know how I can help you via phone, 336-538-4996 or email, angelsofjoy@gmail.com.

Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment