html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tea Shoppe


This is one of the cards I've designed for my class this month.  I had help from my friends, Carol and Sharon, and just look how pretty. 
The little tea cup is from the stamp set in the new Occasions Mini, Tea Shoppe.  If you don't have a mini, you can see it  here, or let me know you'd like one and I will mail it to you.
Supplies I used:
Stamp Set:  Tea Shoppe
Paper:  Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White cardstock, Bashful Blue dsp
Ink:  Pacific Point, Marina Mist ink pads, Marina Mist marker
Accessories:  Night of Navy 5/8" satin ribbon, Big Shot, Perfect Pennants die, 1 3/8" square punch, 1 3/8" scallop square punch, dimensionals
If you have any questions, would like to place an order, or would like to attend any of my January classes, please let me know via email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or phone:  336-538-4996.
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment