html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cupcake Pop-Up Card


Here is another cupcake card with a twist.  The inside is a pop-up flower, and isn't it fun.  My friend, Michelle, shared the technique with me, and she found the tutorial on youtube at:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUGrIop_pwo.  The flowers on the inside of the card were made with copy paper. Card stock is too thick and heavy for this project.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Happiest Birthday Wishes, Pennant Parade;  Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stock, brights dsp;  Ink:  Melon Mambo;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Petal Cone die, Polka Dot and Elegant Lines embossing folders, Crimper, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 5/8" Daffodil Delight gg ribbon, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1" and 3/4" circle punches, pearls, and a bonus, extra Chocolate Chip ink on the middle of the dsp.  Yikes, how did I do that?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment