Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two Step Bird Punch

The sketch for this card came from my downline, Linda Wilkie.  You can see her talents displayed by visiting her blog at:  www.papercraftingwithlinda.blogspot.com
This is just one of the cards I have planned for my Spring Fling class March 3, 6 and 8, 2012.  Please check back often as I will post others during the month.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Curly Cute;  Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze card stock, Everyday Enchantment dsp;  Ink:  Soft Suede;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Edgelits Adorning Accents, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Movers & Shapers Modern Label Punch Windows,  Bird Builder and Modern Label Punch, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches, Everyday Enchantment brad,  Mat Pack & Paper Piercer, glue dots, and dimensionals.  This card was super easy, and I liked the way the colors came together. 
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment