html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 27, 2012

You're My Type

This is such a fantastic design, made for me by my friend, Rita, I just had to share.  Rita sent it to me for Valentine's Day, however; it can be for any occasion, don't you think?  Especially, if you're very fond of the special person whom will be receiving this cute card.  Thank you Rita for allowing me to share your design.
Recipe:  Stamp:  You're My Type (from the 2012 Occasions Mini);  Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight Card Stock;  Ink:  Basic Black;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder (both from the 2012 Occasions Mini), dimensionals, that's it, you're done. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment