html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Another Spring Fling card I'm excited to share.  This card can be more than a St. Patty's Day card, really, it can.  Do you know someone who has a birthday on March 17th?  Just change the words, and there you have it.
Recipe:  Stamps: Rainbow's End (retired);  Paper:  Garden Green, Whisper White cardstock;   Ink: Garden Green, VersaMark; Accessories:  Woodland Walk dsp (retired), Wide Oval punch, 2" Scalloped Oval Punch (not SU), White embossing powder, 5/8" Whisper White Satin ribbon, 1/4" Garden Green gg ribbon, dimensionals.  That's it, we're done.

If you would like to visit my class either March 3, 6 or 8, 2012 and live in, near or around Graham, NC, please email me at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com and let me know you would like to come.  It's that simple.  Click on my list of classes in the upper right hand corner to get more details.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment