html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Beautiful Stippled Blossoms

This is another beautiful card I am offering at my January 2014 classes.  My friend, Rita Shoe, gave this card to me for my birthday this past July, and I knew I wanted to share her fantastic eye for color and design with all who come to  my classes.   I like to offer designs that are versatile, and can fit most any occasion, and I'm pretty sure this card qualifies.  

My supplies:  Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms;  Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla cardstock, and Venetian Romance dsp;  Ink: Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding; Accessories:  Big Shot,  Embossing Folders, Ribbon, dimensionals.  

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord.  God is the Father who is full of mercy, and he is the God of all comfort.  He comforts us in times of trouble, so that we can comfort others in their times of trouble.  II Corinthians 1: 3-4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment