html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 30, 2013

That's the Ticket


This is another Valentine's card offering for my January 2014 classes.  I am very pleased with how this turned out.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

Here are the supplies I used:  Stamps:  That's the Ticket, Hearts a Flutter;  Paper: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette, Real Red and Very Vanilla cardstock, More Amore' dsp and Red Foil sheets;  Ink:  Raspberry Ripple;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Hearts Embossing Folder, Hearts a Flutter and Hearts Framelits, Corner Rounder, Dotted Border and Small Heart Punches, White Bakers Twine, dimensionals.  The More Amore' dsp is on the clearance rack for just $5.19 and is a great buy, really it is!!

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Listen, my child, and be wise, and keep your heart on the right path.  Proverbs 23:19


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment