html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 30, 2013

Crazy Mixed-Up Love

I was looking through my well-loved Stampin' Up! catalog, searching for just the right stamp set to make Valentine's cards for my January 2014 classes.  This cute set, Crazy Mixed-Up Love, jumped right of the page and said "use me, use me, I'm perfect".  Do you remember the Lava Lamps from long ago?  It has be resurrected by SU, and under this lamp, the words are "i lava you".  How cute is that!    

My supplies:  Stamps:  Crazy Mixed-Up Love, Delightful Dozen;  Paper: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette, Real Red and Very Vanilla cardstock, More Amore' dsp and Red Foil sheets;  Ink:  Raspberry Ripple;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Hearts and, Decorative Dots Embossing Folders, Corner Rounder, Dotted Border and Small Heart Punches, White Bakers Twine, dimensionals.  The More Amore' dsp is on the clearance rack for just $5.19 and is a great buy, really it is!!

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Reverence for the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.   Proverbs 1:7


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment