html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, December 27, 2013

Blue Ribbon Birthday and Sneak Peak



I received a card very similar to this one at Convention 2013, back in July, and I just around to making my own version.  It is a different kind of card and I had a lot of fun putting it together.   Here are the supplies I used:

Stamps:  Blue Ribbon, Starburst Sayings, and Banner Blast;  Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock, and Kaleidoscope dsp;  Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Accessories: Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Label Bracket, Banner Blast, 1 3/8" round, and 1 1/4" round punches, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Bling, dimensionals.

Starburst Sayings, Kaleidoscope dsp, and the Decorative Dots are offered in the 2014 Spring Mini, and the Banner Blast Stamp Set and punch will be offered in the 2014 Sale-a-Bration catty, free with a qualifying purchase of $50.00 or more.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

The words of a man's mouth are deep waters, but the fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook.  Proverbs 18:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment