html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Everything Eleanor for Mother's Day


I wanted to offer just the right card for my April classes for Mother's Day next month. (I try hard to keep a month ahead of holidays and celebrations).  I thought it might be appropriate to offer not only a card for Mother's, but a universal card that could be used for most any occasion, and these are what I came up with.  I hope you like them as much as I do.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  My Mother, En Francais, Feel Goods;   Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Gray, Rose Red card stock;  Ink:  Basic Gray, Rose Red classic, and Versa Mark; Accessories:  Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Silver embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Basic Pearls.

In addition to Kids Camp classes, I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my April 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding.  Proverbs 2:6


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment