html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Watercolor


A card and a bookmark, all in one.  How about that?  Wouldn't this be a great card to give to someone with a book as a gift?  I am offering this card at all of my April 2014 classes, and am pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Happy Watercolor, A Dozen Thoughts, Bring on the Cake;  Paper: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and Venetian Romance dsp;  Ink: Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe classic;  Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Ribbon, and Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Ribbon.

I hold adult classes each month, and a bi-monthly Kids Camp.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my April 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.  Proverbs 22:6


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment