html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Never Ending Joy


Stampin' Up! introduced a new Scalloped Tag Topper punch in the Spring 2014 mini, and when I saw Tanya Bell's video tutorial on how to make a card using the punch, I knew I had to have it.  It does so much more too.  Bookmarks, boxes, bags, tags, just to name a few.  
I am offering this card at my April 8th, 10th, 12th, and 16th classes.  To save time in class, I will have the card base already cut, and if you would like to learn how to make this adorable, unique style card, visit Tanya's blog found HERE.

When I was deciding what stamps to use for this card, a retired set from 2008 jumped right off my shelf and said "use me, I'm perfect".  So of course, that is what I did, even though there are a gazillion other stamp sets in the current catalog appropriate for this card.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Never Ending Joy;  Paper:  Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango;  Ink: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight classic;  Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Watercolor Wonder dsp, Pumpkin Pie 1/8" ribbon.

I hold adult classes each month, and a bi-monthly Kids Camp.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my April 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Lord says, "My thoughts are not like your thoughts. Your ways are not like my ways.  Just as the heavens are high\er than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts".  Isaiah 55:8


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment