html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Papillon Potpourri and Hexagon Hive Thinlit


I just received my new Hexagon Hive Thinlit, and it is awesome.  So unusual, and I like unusual, so this thinlit suits me just fine.  I am planning to offer a card similar to this one for my May 3rd, 6th, 8th, and 14th classes using this thinlit.   I will post the new version very soon.  Stay tuned.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Label Love;  Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Saraha Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock and Fresh Prints DSP;  Ink:  Night of Navy, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, ;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Hexagon Hive Thinlit, Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, Artisan Label Punch, dimensionals

Hint:  I found it is best to use wax paper between your card stock and the Hexagon Hive Thinlit when cutting.  Be sure to save the little hexagon pieces that are left over, there is a use for them somewhere and sometime.  If you go to YouTube and search Stampin' Up! Hexagon Hive Thinlit, there are videos that showcase this new gem.

In addition to Kids Camp classes, I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my April 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


My child, listen to your father's teaching and do not forget your mother's advice.  Their teaching will be like flowers in your hair or a necklace around your neck.  Proverbs 1:8-9. 


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment