html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Happy Halloween, Oldie but a Goodie


I prepare for my classes by putting together kits for each card, in addition to the sample I provide.  Usually, I over-prepare and have several kits left, and I just put them away for another time.  This is the case with my scary Halloween card.  It is a Joy-Fold card that I've pulled out of hibernation for my September 4, 6, and 9, 2014 classes.

Everything about this card is retired except for the Basic Black card stock, and the three circle punches, and I still think it's worthy of resurrecting for class, don't you?

If you haven't signed up yet, there is still time.  You can RSVP on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my September 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

Unless the Lord builds the house, it's builders labor in vain.  Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.  Psalm 127:1  


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment