html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Kind Koala

Don't you just want to smile when you see this cute little Koala bear?  Of course you do, and it goes without saying, a 'thinking of you' card is great for almost any occasion, right? In addition, this wood mounted stamp is just $9.95.  A real bargain, for sure.  

Another offering for my September 4, 6, and 9, 2014 classes, and if you haven't signed up yet, there is still time.  You can RSVP on my Stampin' Up! website found here.

Recipe:   If you scroll to the end of this post, you will see I have listed all the current supplies I used to make this card.  If you would like to place an order, just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my September 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times more and bless you, as he has promised you!  Deuteronomy 1:11  


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment