html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 2014 Hostess Club Projects with Sketched Birthday, Blooming with Kindness and Snowflake Soiree

 
 

My hostess club meets the fourth Thursday evening of each month, and this month, our hostess, Karen Mabry, has chosen two techniques to show case.  So, everyone will make three cards, two cards using dryer sheets, and one using bubble wrap.  See, dryer sheets and bubble wrap are multi-use products.  Who knew, right?   

The Believe card was made using a dryer sheet and the recently retired stamp set, Snowflake Soiree, though, any snowflake stamp will work just fine for this project, and if you would like to see a how-to video, please visit France Martin's blog found Here, post of September 5, 2010.  The Hope card was made using a dryer sheet and Blooming with Kindness, and the how-to video for this card can be found Here, post of July 13, 2012. The Happy Birthday card was made using bubble wrap and Sketched Birthday, and the video for this card can be found Here, post of June 3, 2012.  

Recipe:   When you scroll to the end of this post, you will see I have listed all the supplies I used to make these cards.  If you would like to place an order, just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my October 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

He who gives attention to the word will find good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.  Proverbs 16:20 


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment