html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set Video by Stampin’ Up!

I wasn't a fan of Photopolymer, and now that's all I can talk about.  So easy to use, the stamps do not fall off the clear blocks, you can see right through the stamp, just like it was glass, and your finished card is near perfect.  Besides all that, Photopolymer is costs less than the clear mount rubber stamps.

I wanted to share with you a how-to video using the Wondrous Wreath Stamp set and the matching framelits.  I really think you're going to like it and should you want to place an order, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here.



I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.  Colossians:  3:23

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment