html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 15, 2014

Bright & Beautiful and Confetti Stars Punch


Last month I watched Glenda Caulkins, first ever, live stream, and won a pack of Garden Green Cut and Ready card bases.  When I received my package, this beautiful card just jumped out from the envelope, a special surprise from Glenda.  Thank you Glenda.   She has a fantastic blog, and you can see it Here.  
Recipe:  Stamps: Bright & Beautiful;  Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock and Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper; Ink:  Cherry Cobbler; Accessories:  Big Shot, Star Framelits, Confetti Stars Punch, Dimensionals

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.


I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my January 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Much dreaming and many words are meaningless.  Therefore stand in awe of God. Ecclesiastes 5:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment