html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 29, 2014

Free 3-D Circle Ornament Class

Here are samples of some of the ornaments I have made using the fronts of store-bought Christmas cards.


I am offering a FREE 3-D Ornament class on Saturday, January 24, 2015, and if you live near my home in Graham, NC, I would love to have you.
I know Christmas is over, and before you pack the store-bought cards you received this year, I would like to show you how to turn them into beautiful 3-D ornaments.  Whether you have received, or have saved-over cards from Christmas' past, bring them to class and take home with you tree ornaments for next year.  

Come to class with at least 8-9 Christmas cards for each ornament (limit two ornaments per person), and get set to have fun.  You will have time to fellowship and relax while I will take a few minutes to die cut your cards when you arrive.  

When: Saturday, January 24, 2015
Where:  My home at:  555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.
Time:  1:00 to 3:30 p.m.

Cost:  Free  


Space is limited and an RSVP at your earliest convenience is greatly appreciated either by email or phone. Phone is: 336-538-4996 or email at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com.  

O Lord, keep watch over the door of my lips.  Psalm 141:3


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment