html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 2014 Hostess Club Projects

My delightful hostess club member, Linda, chose this Card Keeper Box as this month's project.  What a great idea, huh?  This box is a fantastic way to keep up with birthdays of your friends and family.   I saw it on LeeAnn Greff's blog found Here.  Look for the post of November 12, 2014. 

Supplies:  Stamp Set:  Polka dot Pieces (for Flower); Paper:  Basic Black, Night of Navy and Whisper White Card Stock, Back to Black and Flower Pot DSP; Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy;  Accessories:  Simply Scored & Diagonal Plate, Artisan Label, 2 3/8" scallop circle, 1 3/4" scallop circle, 7/8" scallop circle, small oval, 1 3/4" circle and 1/2" circle punches, Pearl Jewels, dimensionals, Organza white ribbon, stick strip adhesive tape. 

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my January 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Always give thanks for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Ephesians 5:20

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment