html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dotty Angles and Fun Flower Punch

I like bright colors, and when I saw Patty Bennett's card using Dotty Angles, I said this is something my ladies would like to make in my class this week.  To see the original card and all the details, please visit Patty's blog Here.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Dotty Angles!, Four You;  Paper: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Whisper White card stock; Ink:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Memento Black;  Accessories:  Fun Flower Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the shop now tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option,  please feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my December 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Much dreaming and many words are meaningless.  Therefore stand in awe of God. Ecclesiastes 5:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment