html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 25, 2015

Birthday Bash Shaker Card

Would you like to make a 3-D shaker card like this one?  Carolyn Bennie has a fantastic video on her blog, found Here.  See her post of October 25, 2014, listed under Coffee Bean Shaker Card Video tutorial.  
I am offering this card or the Coffee Bean Shaker Card (see my post of May 18, 2015) as part of my Hostess Club Projects.  I used the Create a Cupcake stamp set, and it is retired.  I have fantastic news, though. The Create a Cupcake stamp set was replaced by the Cupcake Party stamp set and is available in the current catalog, and the new 2015-16 Catalog. Both sets coordinate with the Cupcake Builder Punch.  Who would have thought, huh?  

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Create a Cupcake (retired), Be the Star; Paper:  Whisper white, Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist card stock and *Birthday Bash DSP;  Ink: Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Real Red, *Metallic Gold Encore; Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (for large star), Confetti Stars border Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Window Sheets, Brights Candy Dots.  
*Retires 6/2/2015

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my June 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

"Worry implies that we do not quite trust God is big enough, powerful enough, or loving enough to take care of what's happening in our lives."  Francis Chan 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment