html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Painted Petals Basket and Notecards

The Berry Basket die, from Stampin' Up!, makes cute, beautiful, plus useful gifts and projects.  Look what my friend, Kitty Collier, did with her die.  She used the Something Borrowed dsp to line the inside of her basket, and the use of the Tea Lace Doily is a wonderful idea.  Kitty made a stack of four 3 x 3 notecards using the *Painted Petals stamp set, and there you have it-a fantastic gift.  The *Painted Petals stamp set is so versatile, I am so sorry SU is not carrying it over to the new 2015-16 catty.  The set is available until 5/31/2015, and if you like to order it, please let me know or click on the link below.  Thank you, Kitty, for sharing with me.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: *Painted Petals; Paper:  Whisper white, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand card stock and *Something Borrowed DSP;  Ink: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso; Accessories: Big Shot, Berry Basket Die, *Flower Frenzy Bigz Die, on sale for $18.98Tea Lace Doily, Dimensionals.  
*Retires 6/2/2015

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my June 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

"The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety."  George Mueller 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment