html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 8, 2015

Daydream Medallions, Stippled Blossoms and Four You

I like the look of Pacific Point and Black, don't you?  I decided to combine some of my favorite colors with three stamp sets that are leaving the Stampin' Up! catalog at the end of this month.  

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: *Daydream Medallions, *Stippled Blossoms, *Four You;  Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Basic Black cardstock;  Ink: Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz classic;  Accessories: Big Shot, *Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, basic Pearls, Dimensionals
*Retires 6/2/2015

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my June 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Give thanks for God's Gift of Love, and the joy we share through Christ the Lord.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment