html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Box for a package of Grandma Cookies and Video Tutorial

Num-Num is such a fun set, great to decorate cards and especially packages of goodies, and the clear mount set is just $17.95.  I have made a how-to video and posted it on YouTube, (my second Video, ever).  You can view it by clicking Here.

The dimensions are:
Start with a piece of card stock:  10" x 8"
Score at 3 5/8", 4 5/8", 8 1/4", 9 1/4" on the 10" side, turn
Score at 1", 5 1/2" and 6 1/2" on the 8" side.
Layer of cardstock on box (for decoration) 3 3/8" x 4 1/4"
Layer of dsp 3 18" x 4 1/8"
Notetag punch, Ex-Large Oval Punch

Recipe:  Stamp Set: Num-Num; Paper: Rich Razzelberry, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Bohemian DSP, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, English Garden DSP; InkMemento Black;  Accessories:  Note Tag Punch, Ex-Large Oval Punch, Brights Collection markers, Candy Dots,   

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my July 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

 
"Every word of God has been proven true.  He is a safe covering to those who trust in Him.  Proverbs 30:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment