html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 5, 2015

World of Dreams & Wetlands for my July 2015 classes

World of Dreams is a set that can be used for graduation, birthday, retirement, thank you, and that's off the top of my head.  (Just where did that statement come from, anyway?)  Wetlands is one of my go-to sets, especially for the words.  

I am offering this card for my July 14, 16, and 18, 2015 classes, and if you live in my area and are able to attend, you too, will have the opportunity to make this beautiful card.

The dimensions are:
Base of Rich Razzleberry is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Layer of Whisper White is 5 1/4" x 4" 
Layer of Lost Lagoon is 5" x 3 3/4"
Rich Razzleberry banner strip is 5 1/4" x 2"
Whisper White banner strip is 5" x 1 3/4"
Lost Lagoon dsp banner strip is 4 3/4" x 1 1/2"

The Triple Banner Punch is designed for card stock in widths of 2", 1 1/2", and 1".  I wanted each banner to a smaller frame, so I adjusted my card stock, and had to give my card stock a little push into the punch, and it worked!!!

To get the small background of Rich Razzleberry framed behind my Whisper White Deco Framelit layer, I cut two Razzleberry backgrounds from the same framelit as the white, and cut the ends from each one, and glued them to the back of my white top layer. See the pictures below.  
 



Recipe:  Stamp Sets: World of Dreams, Wetlands; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Lost Lagoon card stock and 2015-16 In-colors DSP;  InkRich Razzleberry, and Lost Lagoon; Accessories Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Triple Banner Punch, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my July 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

 
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment