html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 2015 Hostess Club Projects

My hostess club ladies made these fantastic projects when we met this past Thursday.  They made the basket using the Berry Basket die and made three matching 3 x 3 cards, and one A-2 size card to complete the ensemble.  The butterfly card was made by embossing the Whisper White card stock with the Fluttering embossing folder, then "painting" the embossing folder with Hello Honey ink and an Aqua Painter.  The Vellum butterflies were made by sponging Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey ink on the Vellum, then cutting them out with the framelits die.  

Recipe: Stamp Sets:  Watercolor Wings, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Thoughts & Prayers;  Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, card stock and English Garden dsp; InkMint Macaron, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Fluttering and Stylish Stripes embossing folders, Extra Large Oval, Modern Label and Word Window Punches, Tea Lace Paper Doilies,  Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


In my trouble I cried to the Lord, and He answered me.  Psalm 120-1 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment