html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Kinda Eclectic Birthday

The Kinda Eclectic stamp set has an unbelievable amount of possibilities.  This set has leaves, butterflies, words, a dotted border, and, what I call, a sunshine stamp, and it is a fantastic buy at only $20.00.   I wish I could take the credit for this design, can't though.  I saw this card on Pinterest, and traced it back to Teneale Williams.  You can see her card Here, post of March 31, 2015, (page 7 of her blog).  You might want to look around while there. She has some fantastic cards, projects and ideas. 
  
Recipe: Stamp Sets:  Kinda Eclectic, Crazy About You, Balloon Bash (retired);  Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon; InkTuxedo Memento black, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Hello You Thinlits dies, Confetti Stars Border Punch, Silver Glimmer Paper,  Dimensionals.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


The peace of God is much greater than the human mind can understand.  Philippians 4:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment