html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Brick Wall, Birthday Blossoms and Awesomely Artistic

 I combined Birthday Blossoms and Awesomely Artistic stamp sets, and the Brick Wall embossing folder to make this beautiful card. The inspiration came from Amy Koenders, and you can see her card Here, post of June 20, 2015, and as always, Amy shares all the important "how to" details .  This is one of the cards I am offering at my October 6, 8, and 10 Paper Therapy classes.  

The 4 1/4 x 11 base is Soft Suede, scored at 5 1/2
The Calypso Coral layer is 5 1/4 x 4
The top layer of Very Vanilla is 5 x 3 3/4

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

God is in control, He is able to do more than you can ask or imagine.  Ephesians 3:20 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment