- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Melon Mambo scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of So Saffron.
- The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
- I stamped the Whisper White layer with stamps from Apple of My Eye (retiring), and Flower Patch using Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise ink. Hint: stamp your words first so you know where to stamp your lemons and flowers.
- The pattern for the 3 1/4 x 3 3/4 Vellum cup came from Dawn Olchefske. You can see her video on her blog here, post of August 14, 2010.
- I brayered the Vellum cup with Daffodil Delight ink, and put "ice" on the top of the cup with a two-way glue pen, and Dazzling Diamonds.
- I stamped an extra lemon with Daffodil Delight ink, and used a 1 3/4 Circle punch to cut it out. I cut a slit in the lemon, to make Lemonade. Easy, peasy.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks forever. Psalm 30:12
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment