html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pleated Skirt Technique and Birthday Blooms

I am going to offer this beautiful card at all of my May 10, May 12, and May 14, 2016 classes, and am excited to share this pleated card technique.  I learned this technique by watching YouTube videos, and when I saw Lea Denton's video on her blog, I said to myself "that's the one".  If you are not able to attend any of my May 2016 classes, and would like to make this card, please visit her blog Here


Recipe:
  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Soft Suede, scored at 5 1/2.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Blushing Bride
  • The top layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Mint Macaron.
  • The DSP is from Birthday Bouquet.
  • I covered the seam between the pleats and the top of the card with a piece of the beautiful Pool Party glitter ribbon.
  • I stamped the small flower with Tuxedo Memento ink, punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch, and I colored it with Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron and Early Espresso markers.  To give my flower a little bling, I brushed it with the Clear Wink of Stella pen.
  • I used Blushing Bride paper and a 1 3/8" scallop punch for the backing on the flower.  
  • I made the small "tails" on the flower with the Bow Builder Punch.
  • I stamped the words from Birthday Blooms and Wetlands with Early Espresso ink.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about when we do not see.  Hebrews 11:1 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment