html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sheltering Tree, You're Sublime and Over the Rainbow

Such a cute combination, don't you think?  I combined one of the new 2016-18 In-Colors, Dapper Denim and one of our current In-Colors, Cucumber Crush, and Whisper White to make this cutie.  I thought the ladies who come to class would like it, so it is another offering for my June 7, June 9, and June 11, 2016 classes.  If you live near me in Graham, NC, I hope you can stop by for card-making fun. 
  • Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim scored at  4 1/4.
    • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Cucumber Crush.
    • The next layer is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White. 
    • I stamped the tree trunk from Sheltering Tree with Early Espresso classic ink, and the leaves with Cucumber Crush.
    • I stamped the grass with Cucumber Crush ink.  
    • I stamped the frog from You're Sublime with Archival Black ink and colored him with Cucumber Crush and an Aqua Painter.  Put wiggle eyes on him with glue dots.
    • I stamped the sun from Over the Rainbow with Daffodil Delight classic ink.
    • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

"The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety."   George Mueller  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment