html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 26, 2016

August 2016 Hostess Club Project-Pillow Top Technique with Thoughts & Prayers and Rose Wonder

Each month when my Hostess Club meets, and I like to offer fun and unique projects or techniques.  This is one of the two cards we made at my August 25, 2016 meeting.  To get the pillow-top look, sponge on the edge of a window sheet, or a piece of acetate, to get the look of a, you guessed it, a mattress pillow-top.  If you would see a fantastic video to make a card like this one, visit Gina K Designs and see her video Here.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tip Top Taupe scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Rose Red.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • The oval base is Tip Top Taupe, and the words are stamped on Whisper White with Early Espresso ink.
  • The leaves from Thoughts & Prayers are stamped with Tip Top Taupe ink.
  • The baby butterflies are punched from a non-SU punch (say it isn't so, right?), with Rose Red.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.   Psalm 5:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment