If you live near my home in Graham, NC, and would like to participate in our October 1, 2016, Shoe Box Swap, let me know. I will be more than happy to send you all the details and guidelines.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Dapper Denim.
- Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
- The flower was cut from Cajun Craze card stock.
- The colors used to stamp the images from Work of Art are listed below.
- I glued the flower to my card with a Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
Dear Children, let us not love with words, or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment