html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes

I used Endless Birthday Wishes to make this fun birthday card.  I saw it on Ann Clemmer's Blog, Stamper Dog, and you can see her card Here.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 5 1/2.
  • The next layer is a 5 x 3 1/2 piece of Basic Black.
  • Next is a 4 3/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • I rounded the bottom corners with my Envelope Punch Board.  Easy, peasy.  If you don't have an Envelope Punch Board, any corner rounder you have will work.
  • The Basic Black piece under the birthday card is 2 1/8 x 1 7/8 and the Whisper White layer on which the cake is stamped is 2 x 1 3/4.
  • The cake was stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink, and colored with Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry markers.
  • The words were stamped with Melon Mambo, and Tuxedo Memento black ink, and the dots were stamped with Crushed Curry ink.
  • The ribbon is some SU Melon Mambo that is retired, and since I still have tons of it, I couldn't help myself. 
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!  And that is what we are!  1 John 3:1 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment