- The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Soft Suede scored at 5 1/2.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Old Olive.
- Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White dry embossed with the Big Shot and the Brick Wall EF.
- I stamped the leaves from the In the Meadow trees and grass on a 1 3/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Whisper White and backed it with a 1 7/8 x 4 5/8 piece of Old Olive.
- The swing was stamped in Soft Suede on a piece of 3 x 2 7/8 piece of Whisper White, and backed with a 3 1/8 x 3 piece of Old Olive. I colored the swing slats with a Soft Suede marker. The words were stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
Honor and thanks be to the Lord, Who carries our heavy loads day by day. He is the God Who save us. Psalm 68:19
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,