html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Come One, Come All, to my January 2017 Paper Therapy and Card-Making classes

The Holiday rush, shopping, wrapping presents, baking, and all the other fun things to do will soon be over, and what other way to spend your extra time, than to and come to my house, relax, fellowship with others, and enjoy yourself making some beautiful greeting cards.  

I design and prepare kits for five/six different cards, and you decide which ones you would like to make.  It's that easy.  I supply everything, just bring yourself, and get set to have fun.  This month I will offer Valentine's cards, as well as birthday, sympathy, a fun chicken card, and more.

My classes are for men and women of all ages who enjoy crafting. This class will teach you how to create beautiful hand crafted greeting cards with personal instruction, guidance and inspiration. You’ll have access to all the latest card making tools, embellishments and supplies.  The best though, the joy of giving is priceless.

Schedule is as follows:
TUESDAY, the 3rd,  9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and again on
THURSDAY, the 5th,, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.. and again on
SATURDAY, the 7th, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

The cost of the class is just: $2.50 per card, no additional class fee, and the fun and fellowship is free.  Bring a friend who has never been to one of my classes, and get $5.00 off the cost of your cards.  Place an order of a minimum of $50.00 (before tax & shipping) and get $5.00 off the cost of your cards.  Do both and save $10.00.  What a deal, right?All classes are held in my home at:  555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  

A RSVP at your earliest convenience is greatly appreciate either by email at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or phone:  336-538-4996, or text/phone:  336-260-2173.  You can also RSVP directly from my Stampin' Up! website Here.


Instruction does much, and Encouragement everything.   Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment