html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 12, 2017

Basket Bunch Bundle
I was so excited to use the Basket Bunch Bundle to make a thank you card, and I thought this set was just for Easter cards, boy, was I surprised.

Both the Basket Bunch stamp set and the Basket Builder Framelits Dies are in the 2017 Occasions Mini, and are available until May 31, 2017, or while supplies last. The best part, both the stamp set and dies are on sale.  The dies are 50% off the catalog price, and is just $15.50, and the stamp set is 20% off and is just $16.80.  What a deal, right!!!!

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Cucumber Crush (retiring), scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and dry embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder.
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 4 x 2 1/8.
  • The piece of Affectionely Yours Speciality dsp (retiring), is 3 7/8 x 2.
  • I cut out the Crumb Cake scallop square, and the Whisper White on which I glued my basket, with the Layering Squares Framelits. 
  • I stamped with words with Night of Navy ink.  The flowers and leaves were stamped on Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush cardstock with Night of Navy ink.  The basket was stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock with Soft Suede ink, and I used my Big Shot and the Basket Builder Framelits Dies to cut them out. 
  • I added a few basic pearls to the flowers.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Sing to the Lord, praise his name.  Each day proclaim the good news that he saves.  Psalm 96:2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment