html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Eastern Palace 
Premier Bundle
Last night my trusty assistant, Michelle Wallace, and I had fun playing with the new Eastern Palace Bundle from the 2017-18 SU Catalog, and this is the result of "two great minds thinking alike".  
This card uses the cardstock, DSP, Thinlits, and the tassels from the Eastern Palace Bundle, and it's a definite WOW, wouldn't you agree?
The bundle price is available only until May 31, 2017, and yes, all of these products will be in the new 2017-18 catalog, however; everything will be individually priced.  So if you want to save moo-laa, now would be the time to make your purchase.  To place your order and save $31.25, click right here

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the layer of Bermuda Bay is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The DSP is 3 3/4 x 1.
  • The larger design is cut using the Big Shot and SU Gold Foil paper.
  • The flower on top of the foil cutout is Bermuda Bay cardstock, stamped with Dapper Denim ink (top card), and the bottom card is Fresh Fig cardstock, stamped with Dapper Denim ink.
  • The little design on top of the flower is made with the Tree Builder punch and gold foil paper.
  • Dapper Denim ink is used for the words and little designs around the foil.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Proverbs 30:5

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment