html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 22, 2017

Tile Coasters for my May 2017 Hostess Club Meeting


All of my wonderful Hostess Club ladies are going to have the opportunity to make two self-designed coasters at our meeting this Thursday, May 25, 2017.  
Sande Parcell took some time this past week to show me just how easy this project is, and I am very excited to share my new expertise.

Recipe:
  • Basically you stamp a clean, unglazed coaster with a rubber stamp using Stazon ink, and color the image with Sharpie markers.  It's that easy.
  • I bought 1" round self-stick chair slides from my local WalMart, and put 4 on the bottom of each coaster.  Won't scratch your table, and water resistant.  What could be better than that, right??? 
If you have any questions, or live near me in Graham, NC, and would like to attend my Hostess Club as a guest, please let me know.  I'd be more than happy to share all the details.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Do not be shaped by this world. Romans 12:2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment