html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Best Badge Bundle
I like to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) cards from SU's catalog.  Why you ask, or maybe you are not asking why, and I guess I'm going to tell you anyway!! Because it's fun, it's easy, I don't have to think much (and that's a really good thing), and the designing has been done by one of the very talented SU staff.  How much easier can it get, right?
What I did do, is add another layer, and changed the background dsp, and used an embossing folder. Sure am liking "my" new creation.
Both the stamp set and the punch will be in the new 2017-18 catalog, just not as a 10% bundle savings.  The card stock colors I used (except for the Whisper White) is retiring May 31, 2017, however, any combination of colors would work.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Tip Top Taupe, scored at 5 1/2.  
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and I dry embossed it with Sparkle embossing folder, (carried over).
  • The 2 x 5 1/4 piece of DSP is from the 2015-17 In-Color paper stack.
  • The Watermelon Wonder piece is 4 x 3, and the Mint Macaron piece is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.  
  • I stamped the birdcage on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo ink, then punched it out with the Best Badge punch.  I also used the punch on the Mint Macaron to make a window.  I glued the stamped birdcage to the Watermelon Wonder card stock, and put dimensionals on the back of the Mint before placing it over the birdcage.
  • I stamped the words on Watermelon Wonder with Black Archival ink, and punched the piece out with the Duet Banner punch, (carried over).  I popped this piece up with dimensionals, as well.
  • I slipped the Linen Thread through the top of the bird cage and made a bow.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done, easy, peasy!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

My salvation and honor depend on God. Psalm 62:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment