Jar of Love and Swirly Scribbles
This fun card was designed by Sande Parcell, my sweet, lovely, and super talented friend. Sande can come up with the best ideas, ever, and I always appreciate her sharing with me. Especially when she lets me "borrow" her fantastic creations.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The images are stamped on a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
- The jar is stamped on a piece of Whisper White with Archival Black ink, and the Vellum cardstock is cut out with the Everyday Jar Framelits Dies.
- The words are from Designer Tee, a retired set from the 2017 Occasions Mini.😭
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Be careful how you think, your life is shaped by your thoughts. Proverbs 4:23
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment