Carols of Christmas and Hearts Come Home
Carols of Christmas is a 13 piece stamp set, and it comes in either wood or clear mount rubber. It also has coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies that are fantastic.
This is one of the cards I am offering/offered at all of my September, 2017 classes.
- The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Silver Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Night of Navy layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- I used Versa Mark and white embossing powder for the words and the little embellishment thingees in the corners. Be sure to use an Embossing Buddy over your card front before you stamp with Versa Mark. It helps keep the powder where you want it.
- The trees are made with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and the Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies. I used the Seaside Embossing folder on the 3 3/4 x 1 piece in between the trees.
- I stamped the deer with Early Espresso ink on Whisper White and cut it out with the same thinlits. Put 1/2 of a dimensional on the back to pop him up.
- I stamped the inside with the words from Hearts Come Home with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC, and would like information about my future classes, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Show me your ways Lord, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,