html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 22, 2017

Merry Cafe, and 
Painted Autumn DSP
The Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) has some wonderful colors and designs.  I used this beautiful paper on the card I posted on Sunday, September 17, 2017, and here it is again.  Didn't I say this is perfect for almost any occasion?
Michelle Wallace, my wonderful assistant, and I worked together on this fun and happy card, and I am so pleased with the results, I am offering it at all of my October 3, October 5, and October 7, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes.     

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Crushed Curry, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Garden Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is embossed with the Cable Knit folder.
  • The designer series paper is 3 3/4 x 2 1/4, and the Early Espresso layer under it is 3 7/8 x 2 3/8.
  • The cup and leaves from Merry Café is stamped on Cajun Craze cardstock with Early Espresso ink.  The lid is stamped on Early Espresso cardstock with Early Espresso ink.  There are Coffee Cup framelits dies available to cut out the cup and lid, and since I do not own them yet, say it isn't so, right!!!, I used my Paper Snips, and it took just a few minutes.  The words are stamped on Whisper White with Early Espresso ink and cut out with my Paper Snips.  
  • The Linen Thread is wrapped around the cup two times and finished off with a beautifully tied bow.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

If your gift is serving others, serve them well, if you are a teacher, teach well.  Romans 12:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment