Painted Harvest, and Painted Autumn DSP
The 12 piece Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) has some wonderful colors and designs, perfect for any season, especially the fall. I originally saw this sketch on Patty Bennett's blog, Patty Stamps, and you can see her card Here, post of 9/7/17. I admit, I played with this paper for a couple of hours before I said to myself, "OK Linda, this is it, this is the design you want". This process doesn't come easy for me, and I sure have fun while I am designing.😊
- The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Garden Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The top piece of dsp is 5 x 1 3/4, the middle piece of dsp is 5 x 1 1/4, and the bottom piece of dsp is 5 x 1. I snailed the dsp to my Garden Green and wrapped my ribbon around the back of this combination, then glued this to my base.
- The Early Espresso scalloped edge oval, and the Very Vanilla oval are cut from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- I used my Paper Snips and trimmed the pumpkins from the dsp, (very therapeutic), and glued them directly to my Very Vanilla oval with snail, and I popped up the one lonely pumpkin with a dimensional. (He was so sad, I had to do something, so I gave him some height.)
- The words are from Painted Harvest and stamped with Early Espresso ink on a 3 x 7/8 piece of Very Vanilla, and I backed this with a 3 x 1 piece of Tangerine Tango. I cut the tails, (the V), with my Paper Snips. Let me say, I have used my Paper Snips for at least 8 years, and they are as sharp today as they were when I bought them, just sayin'!!!!!
- The ribbon is some Early Espresso seam binding that is retired. I have lots and lots and lots of SU ribbon that is retired, and I just couldn't help myself, (yes, I probably could, just didn't want to), I thought it was perfect for this card.
- I stamped a pumpkin on the inside and on my envelope, from the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set, with Pumpkin Pie ink (what else, right!!!).
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
You will succeed in whatever you choose to do, and light will shine on the road ahead of you. Job 22:28
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment