html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 15, 2017

Sheltering Tree and Paisleys & Posies
If you follow Michelle Zindorf, then you already know she is an expert in sponging and creating beautiful, and unique cards.
I am offering this gorgeous winter card to all of my Hostess Club members at our meeting on September 28, 2017.  I already know they are going to enjoy themselves learning this sponging technique.  
If you want step-by-step, how-to directions, please visit Michelle's blog Here. 
Recipe:
  • The base is 11 x 5 1/2 piece of Marina Mist, scored at 5 1/2.  
  • The Dapper Denim layer is 4 3/4 x 4 3/4.
  • The So Saffron layer is 4 1/8 x 4 1/8, and the Whisper White piece is 4 x 4.  
  • The trees are heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
  • The colors of ink used are the same colors as cardstock.
  • The accents are Basic Pearls that I colored with a yellow sharpie.
  • The words are from Paisley's & Posies and stamped in Dapper Denim.  
  • I used my Envelope Punch Board and Designer Series Paper to make a envelope for each card.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.

I have no greater joy than to know that my children are walking in the truth.  3 John 1:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment